The Cuisinart brand offers its users a wide variety of coffee systems, one of which is the programmable drip coffee makers. If you have a Cuisinart programmable coffee maker, this article will be very useful if you are unsure how to program the machine.
Configuration of the clock of my Cuisinart coffee maker
In the Cuisinart programmable drip coffee makers, you will find all the buttons and controls for each function on the front of the coffee maker, just above the glass carafe; there, you will also find a clock that you can configure according to your needs. If you do not know how to configure this clock, here are the instructions to do so:
- Connect the coffee maker to the electric current and turn it on.
- Locate the function knob on the left (its position varies depending on the model) and turn it to the position of the clock drawing.
- Now, to set the time, press and hold the “time” function button while the clock numbers advance on the LCD; when the numbers approach the correct time, release the button and then press it again several times until the correct number appears. Note that if the time you have set advances past 12 o’clock, PM mode will be activated on display.
- To set the minutes of the clock, you should follow the same procedure as for the hour, except that this time you will not press the “hour” function button but the “minutes” button.
- To fix the time on the LCD and stop flashing, turn the knob in the direction of any other function, press another button or wait 5 seconds without pressing any button.
Configuration of the timer of my Cuisinart coffee maker
The configuration of the timer of the Cuisinart coffee maker can be carried out in these simple steps:
- In the previous section, we showed you how to set the time on your coffee maker, so before you start setting the timer, you must ensure that the coffee maker has the correct time.
- Do not forget to exit the time setting function before continuing. To do this, press any other function button or do not touch the buttons; after 5 seconds, the time will be set.
- Continue to set the hour you want to program by turning the knob to the “prog” position and pressing the hour button until you have the hour you want; do the same to program the minutes by pressing the minute button.
- To exit programming mode, turn the knob to the “auto-on” function and press the center button; an LED will light up, indicating that the brewer has been programmed. If you press this button again, the LED will turn off, and the programming will not be executed.
Considering that all Cuisinart coffee maker models vary in their configuration, we recommend that you consult the instruction manual of your coffee maker here so that you have no doubts.